Gamers will soon be able to experience the next thrilling chapter in Lara Croft’s adventurous life once the upcoming Rise of the Tomb Raider launches. To spearhead the imminent release of Lara’s newest adventure, Square-Enix has released the official launch trailer for the game.
The official launch trailer for Rise of the Tomb Raider showcases some new gameplay and, more importantly, offers the most comprehensive look at the game’s story thus far, whereby Lara is driven “to the ends of the earth to find the secret of immortality”.
Impressively, the entire trailer consists of actual in-game rendered content [I can attest that the game does indeed look this good on Xbox One because I am playing it at the moment] which is overlaid with a hauntingly beautiful song titled “I Shall Rise”, a song that was composed especially for the game and was written and performed by the Academy Award-nominated musician Karen O.
Rise of the Tomb Raider releases for Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November 10th, 2015, followed by releases for PS4 and PC in 2016.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019