As is becoming the norm for games from big studios, Rise of the Tomb Raider is officially getting a collector’s edition version for die hard fans of the series.
In Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft uncovers an ancient mystery that leads her to explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia. She needs to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity does.
The collector’s edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider will be available on the 10th November 2015 for Xbox One, and contains the following items:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One
- 12-inch tall statue of Lara Croft
- Collectible steel book case
- Replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal
- replica model of Lara’s jade necklace
The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collectors Edition is being sold exclusively through the Square-Enix website for $150 (~R2000; price excludes shipping and import duties).
Sadly, this edition of the game will not be stocked locally in South Africa.
Are you prepared to import a copy of this collector’s edition? Do you think it is worth it? Let us know.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018