As is becoming the norm for games from big studios, Rise of the Tomb Raider is officially getting a collector’s edition version for die hard fans of the series.
In Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft uncovers an ancient mystery that leads her to explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia. She needs to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity does.
The collector’s edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider will be available on the 10th November 2015 for Xbox One, and contains the following items:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One
- 12-inch tall statue of Lara Croft
- Collectible steel book case
- Replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal
- replica model of Lara’s jade necklace
The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collectors Edition is being sold exclusively through the Square-Enix website for $150 (~R2000; price excludes shipping and import duties).
Sadly, this edition of the game will not be stocked locally in South Africa.
Are you prepared to import a copy of this collector’s edition? Do you think it is worth it? Let us know.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019