As is becoming the norm for games from big studios, Rise of the Tomb Raider is officially getting a collector’s edition version for die hard fans of the series.
In Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft uncovers an ancient mystery that leads her to explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia. She needs to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity does.
The collector’s edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider will be available on the 10th November 2015 for Xbox One, and contains the following items:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One
- 12-inch tall statue of Lara Croft
- Collectible steel book case
- Replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal
- replica model of Lara’s jade necklace
The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collectors Edition is being sold exclusively through the Square-Enix website for $150 (~R2000; price excludes shipping and import duties).
Sadly, this edition of the game will not be stocked locally in South Africa.
Are you prepared to import a copy of this collector’s edition? Do you think it is worth it? Let us know.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018