Ladies and gents, I hope your handbags are prepared because Sephora have teamed up, yet again, with Disney to create another beautiful line of limited edition compact mirrors inspired by Disney Princesses! “Yaaaaaaas”.
Carriages, mice, swords, talking tea pots and a little bit of magic usually comes to mind when thinking of your favourite animated Disney movies. Most of us could also confess to spending endless hours in front of the mirror, doing our best to emulate that wondrous princess look – you know, the one filled with Disney magic. Thanks to Sephora, you can now continue to strive for Disney “perfection” directly from your handbag.
Sephora, the Paris based beauty product company that is taking the world by storm, has announced a magical range of Disney Compact Mirrors that have been inspired by seven beautiful Disney Princesses. The mirrors range in style from a luscious “Belle” amber or an apple “Snow White” red, through to a rose “Aurora” pink or an icy “Elsa and Anna” blue.
These beautiful compact mirrors (without powder) will be available from the Sephora website from the 15th September 2015 for $32 a pop (~R450). However, much like Cinderella’s dress and carriage, these compacts will only be
available until the stroke of midnight on sale for a limited time until March 2016.
- Exclusive Comic Con Africa interview with Yetide Badaki from American Gods - 17 September, 2018
- Five Gift Ideas to give that Geeky Girl In Your Life a smile - 13 February, 2018
- Five Last Minute Valentines Gift Ideas For The Geek In Your Life - 13 February, 2018
- Here are 30 incredible and alternative uses for Coffee and Tea - 13 February, 2018
- 20 Times Disney Understood Your Friday Night Out - 5 February, 2018
- Hogwarts Houses Makeup Brushes add Magic to your Makeup Routine [Review] - 5 February, 2018
- Night Kitchen Bakery makes Magical Cakes for Muggles - 1 February, 2018
- Johannesburg Fête de La Musique 2017 Brought Newtown to Life - 18 June, 2017
- Make-up Artist Transforms Herself into Han Solo - 12 May, 2017
- Vamers Cosplay Spotlight: JinxKittie - 1 February, 2017