As a fellow geek, I completely understand the draw towards wanting to own a high end collectible from the likes of Hot Toys, Sideshow Collectibles, Kotobukiya, King Arts and many more. The problem, however, is that these lust worthy creations often have rather high price tags, especially if they have been produced in limited edition quantities.
At Vamers we try to produce content that inspires readers to embrace their inner geek, whereas Vamers Store is in the business of trying our utmost to “satisfy your inner geek” through niche merchandise. However, not everyone has the means to satisfy their geek cravings. This is where our Vamers Store Payment Plans come into effect.
At Vamers Store, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to own a piece of lucrative geek culture, especially if their heart so desires. This is why we have recently implemented a deposit and Payment Plan system for our high end merchandise.
Our Payment Plan system is quite simple and has been incorporated directly into the site. All a customer has to do is select “Pay Deposit” instead of “Pay in Full” before adding the item to the Shopping Bag (cart). The system works around an upfront and non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost of the item. Thereafter, customers have the option of paying off the remainder of the item cost (the remaining 75%) over a period of three (3) or six (6) months. The best part? It is completely interest free.
Customers who choose to use the Payment Plan system should note that they will only receive in-stock items once all payments have cleared. The same applies to pre-order items which will only be sent out for delivery once all payments have cleared and the item is in-stock at the Vamers Store warehouse.
As always, delivery is free within South Africa and all purchases qualify for our Loyalty Rewards Program (3% ‘cash back’ on all orders in the form of Loyalty Points).
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018