When it comes to text messages, I am the kind of person who writes out sentences in full and, when autocorrect permits, I always use the correct spelling and grammar.
Over the last several years, ideograms and smileys have become increasingly popular as forms of communication. I was reluctant, at first, to adopt the trend of incorporating these small, yet meaningful, pictures into my messages. Once I began to do so, however, I quickly became compelled to add new and interesting ideograms to convey emotions that pure textual communication often lacks.
Communicating using ideograms and smileys is not new. The Japanese have been doing so since the late 90s. In fact, they have an entire library of pictograms that the world now knows as ‘Emoji’ – emoji may literally be translated into english as ‘picture (e) character (moji)’.
Of all of the hundreds of emoji that have been created; none are quite as prolific as the Poop Emoji.
The Poop Emoji has been embraced by popular culture in the form of stickers, clothing, mobile accessories and, the crux of this post, decorative pieces for the home and office.
The Poop Emoji Plush Cusion is one of the strangest, yet compelling, decorative pieces to hit the Vamers Store.
Made from a deliciously soft chocolate brown cotton plush with expertly embroidered facial features, the Poop Emoji Plush Cushion is, if anything, an absolutely great conversation starter. After all, not much else spurs conversation quite like a cartoon pile of feacal matter with a comedic human expression.
The best part about these cushions? They are now available from the Vamers Store for only $28 (price includes door-to-door delivery via courier, if you live in South Africa). Go on, get a cush. for your tush!
[button colour=”accent” type=”outerglow” size=”large” link=”http://vamersstore.com/product/poop-emoji-plush-cushion/” target=”_self”]Buy Now[/button]
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017