Following promptly on the news that Rockstar‘s record-breaking game of 2013 has been delayed yet again for the PC, the company behind the title released a blog post in which they announced quite the pre-order incentive for PC gamers.
Gamers who pre-order the PC version of the game before release will receive $1,200,000 of in-game currency ($500 000 for single player, $700 000 for multiplayer). To make the deal even sweeter, players who pre-order before 31st March 2015 will receive an additional $300 000 of in-game currency for Grand Theft Auto Online.
The great thing about Rockstar’s Warehouse is that only a 15% deposit is needed to secure the digital game for pre-order. It is also available in South Africa (as long as you are willing to pay in Euro).
Much like the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release of the game, Grand Theft Auto V for PC also features a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to vastly increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V for PC runs at 60FPS in 1080p, with the ability to display visuals in 4K resolution [Ed. – only if your PC can handle it, of course]. Players will experience a range of additions and improvements including:
– New weapons, vehicles and activities
– Additional wildlife
– Denser traffic
– New foliage system
– First-person view mode
– Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
Unlike the console versions of the game, Grand Theft Auto V for PC also includes the new Rockstar Editor, which gives players a full suite of editing tools to create and publish gameplay clips direct to both Social Club and YouTube. This is a wonderful edition for PC gamers who are interested in making Machinima.
The PC release will also come with all existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-developed content created since the original release of Grand Theft Auto V and its online counterpart.
[Source: Rockstar Games]
- THQ Nordic is bringing Nickelodeon games back from the dead - 21 March, 2018
- Fortnite Battle Royale Replay tools are coming soon - 21 March, 2018
- Loveshack Entertainment’s Framed Collection comes to Nintendo Switch - 21 March, 2018
- Banner Saga 3 is coming soon after another successful Kickstarter - 21 March, 2018
- World of Warriors PlayStation 4 port is a fun and cute co-op title [Review] - 21 March, 2018
- The Crew 2 Release Date announced after being postponed - 20 March, 2018
- Super Bomberman R is coming to PS 4, Xbox One & Windows - 20 March, 2018
- World of Warcraft: Battle of Azeroth retail box now available - 20 March, 2018
- Call of Duty: World War II Shipment 1944 map now available - 20 March, 2018
- Logitech G560 2.1 Speaker Systems add RGB colour to your gaming setup - 20 March, 2018