In September, Rockstar Games announced that Grand Theft Auto V will be available for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 video game consoles on the 18th of November 2014, with a release on PC scheduled for the 27th of January 2015.
Soon Xbox One and PlayStation 4 gamers will be able to hit the streets of Los Santos in a ‘remastered’ edition of Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V, which promises to have a series of enhancements and graphical improvements that will take advantage of the more powerful hardware in the latest generation of home consoles.
Rockstar has confirmed that the remastered edition will also include new wildlife, new weapons, vehicles and activities, upgraded weather and damage systems, longer draw distances, a higher resolution, and all of the downloadable content (DLC) that has been released. One of the biggest surprises, however, is the addition of a full-on ‘First Person Mode’, which is exclusive to the remastered edition of the game.
The new addition of a ‘First Person’ viewpoint is a first for the series and is one that many people have wished for since Grand Theft Auto evolved from its two dimensional origins. Judging from the video at the top of this post, it looks like it is going to be an incredible amount of fun to experience the game from another perspective.
Will you be picking up this remastered edition of Grand Theft Auto V?
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018