There is no shortage of fan fiction and artwork online for HBO’s most watched television series, Game of Thrones. From envisioning Disney’s Princesses as residents of Westeros through to imagining the characters of Game of Thrones as denizens of a 90s styled Grand Theft Auto video game, the reach that George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series has had on popular culture is utterly mind boggling.
Fernando Mendonça and Anderson Mahanski, two Brazilian animators, have added to the global creative deluge of Game of Thrones inspired works by beautifully illustrating what the Game of Thrones universe would look like if it had been imagined by artists at Disney.
The results are phenomenal and perfectly capture the essence of each character using that trademarked and uniquely identifiable ‘Disney magic’.
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017
- New Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer Gives Away Everything - 29 March, 2017
- Retro Rogue One VHS Commercial is a Throwback to the 80s - 27 March, 2017
- ‘Homework can wait, the City can’t’ in new Spider-Man Homecoming Posters - 27 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for April 2017 - 24 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for March 2017 - 23 February, 2017
- Sony is FINALLY adding External HDD Support to PlayStation 4 - 6 February, 2017
- Fan-Made Star Wars: The Last Jedi Announcement Trailer - 31 January, 2017
- Marvel and Square Enix Partner to Create New Superhero Games - 27 January, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Pricing and Availability Confirmed for South Africa - 27 January, 2017