There is no shortage of fan fiction and artwork online for HBO’s most watched television series, Game of Thrones. From envisioning Disney’s Princesses as residents of Westeros through to imagining the characters of Game of Thrones as denizens of a 90s styled Grand Theft Auto video game, the reach that George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series has had on popular culture is utterly mind boggling.
Fernando Mendonça and Anderson Mahanski, two Brazilian animators, have added to the global creative deluge of Game of Thrones inspired works by beautifully illustrating what the Game of Thrones universe would look like if it had been imagined by artists at Disney.
The results are phenomenal and perfectly capture the essence of each character using that trademarked and uniquely identifiable ‘Disney magic’.
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017