There is no shortage of fan fiction and artwork online for HBO’s most watched television series, Game of Thrones. From envisioning Disney’s Princesses as residents of Westeros through to imagining the characters of Game of Thrones as denizens of a 90s styled Grand Theft Auto video game, the reach that George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series has had on popular culture is utterly mind boggling.
Fernando Mendonça and Anderson Mahanski, two Brazilian animators, have added to the global creative deluge of Game of Thrones inspired works by beautifully illustrating what the Game of Thrones universe would look like if it had been imagined by artists at Disney.
The results are phenomenal and perfectly capture the essence of each character using that trademarked and uniquely identifiable ‘Disney magic’.
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017