There is no shortage of fan fiction and artwork online for HBO’s most watched television series, Game of Thrones. From envisioning Disney’s Princesses as residents of Westeros through to imagining the characters of Game of Thrones as denizens of a 90s styled Grand Theft Auto video game, the reach that George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series has had on popular culture is utterly mind boggling.
Fernando Mendonça and Anderson Mahanski, two Brazilian animators, have added to the global creative deluge of Game of Thrones inspired works by beautifully illustrating what the Game of Thrones universe would look like if it had been imagined by artists at Disney.
The results are phenomenal and perfectly capture the essence of each character using that trademarked and uniquely identifiable ‘Disney magic’.
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017