Thor: The Dark World was a pretty great sequel to the 2011 film debut of Marvel’s god of thunder. Chris Hemsworth once again reprised his role as Asgard’s favourite son, but this time he had to actually partner with Loki to save the day. One of the most underrated highlights of the film, however, is the beautiful artwork that aired during the credits.
The artwork was created by Claus Studios specifically for the film and swathes all of the main characters, and a few pivotal scenes, in harsh yet beautiful brush strokes. The artistic collection is featured below.
[Source: Claus Studios]
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018