Thor: The Dark World was a pretty great sequel to the 2011 film debut of Marvel’s god of thunder. Chris Hemsworth once again reprised his role as Asgard’s favourite son, but this time he had to actually partner with Loki to save the day. One of the most underrated highlights of the film, however, is the beautiful artwork that aired during the credits.
The artwork was created by Claus Studios specifically for the film and swathes all of the main characters, and a few pivotal scenes, in harsh yet beautiful brush strokes. The artistic collection is featured below.
[Source: Claus Studios]
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019