Vamers was brought to life a little over three years ago on April Fool’s day 2011. Since that time, Vamers has grown from a simple extension of my personal blog into a beautiful repository of commercial geekery that encourages you, the reader, to “embrace your inner geek”.
It continues to be my privilege to watch and be an active part of Vamers growth, a passion project turned business.
In order for Vamers to continue growing with our expanding readership, however, a design overhaul of the site was considered and approved.
We fondly bid adieu to the old design that gave us our wings and heartily embrace a new, clean and far more vibrant redesign to embrace our future growth.
As with any update, there are still a few kinks to work out, so please bear with us during this time.
With that said, we hope you enjoy our new look as much as we do!
Live long and geek on!
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018