Marvel’s god of thunder, Thor, is no stranger to the copious memes bore from his Asgardian heritage. One of the more popular memes is that of THORÉAL, which blends Chris Hemsworth’s glorious golden locks with that of a L’Oréal advertisement.
Courtesy of the Thor impersonator who brought us the fantastic ‘Thor Prancercising’ video, the L’Oréal meme now has a new lease on life in video form.
Without further ado, here is the living meme of “THORÉAL Because Hemsworth It”.
[Source: Every Day Thor]
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018