Marvel’s god of thunder, Thor, is no stranger to the copious memes bore from his Asgardian heritage. One of the more popular memes is that of THORÉAL, which blends Chris Hemsworth’s glorious golden locks with that of a L’Oréal advertisement.
Courtesy of the Thor impersonator who brought us the fantastic ‘Thor Prancercising’ video, the L’Oréal meme now has a new lease on life in video form.
Without further ado, here is the living meme of “THORÉAL Because Hemsworth It”.
[Source: Every Day Thor]
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018