Marvel’s god of thunder, Thor, is no stranger to the copious memes bore from his Asgardian heritage. One of the more popular memes is that of THORÉAL, which blends Chris Hemsworth’s glorious golden locks with that of a L’Oréal advertisement.
Courtesy of the Thor impersonator who brought us the fantastic ‘Thor Prancercising’ video, the L’Oréal meme now has a new lease on life in video form.
Without further ado, here is the living meme of “THORÉAL Because Hemsworth It”.
[Source: Every Day Thor]
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019