Chris Evans, the man who portrays Captain America, dons a dark blue leather suit embellished with a white star and stripes for the film. The costume looks good, despite exhibiting a mild country confusing fashion faux pas.
Captain America’s Winter Soldier look is now available for fans courtesy of Film Jackets, a website that specialises in creating high quality jackets that feature in movies, games, comics and television series.
The Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket is inspired by Captain America’s new film and is made of high quality blue leather (pleather is also an option) which is decorated with a silvery white and reflective star and stripes. The jacket also features additional padding around the deltoids and abdominal regions. The jacket has a front zipper closure as well as zip cuffs for the sleeves. The inner lining is viscose/rayon and has a soft cottony feel. The jacket is available in a variety of sizes from XS (42″) to XXXL (56″).
The leather variant of the Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket has an estimated price of about R3500 (includes shipping and import duties). Pretty swanky, hey?
[Source: Film Jackets]
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018