Chris Evans, the man who portrays Captain America, dons a dark blue leather suit embellished with a white star and stripes for the film. The costume looks good, despite exhibiting a mild country confusing fashion faux pas.
Captain America’s Winter Soldier look is now available for fans courtesy of Film Jackets, a website that specialises in creating high quality jackets that feature in movies, games, comics and television series.
The Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket is inspired by Captain America’s new film and is made of high quality blue leather (pleather is also an option) which is decorated with a silvery white and reflective star and stripes. The jacket also features additional padding around the deltoids and abdominal regions. The jacket has a front zipper closure as well as zip cuffs for the sleeves. The inner lining is viscose/rayon and has a soft cottony feel. The jacket is available in a variety of sizes from XS (42″) to XXXL (56″).
The leather variant of the Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket has an estimated price of about R3500 (includes shipping and import duties). Pretty swanky, hey?
[Source: Film Jackets]
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi bookings are now live! - 10 October, 2017
- Jurassic World Evolution’s first in-game footage is Wondrous - 9 October, 2017
- Xbox One X South Africa: Arrives in December with R7499 Pre-Order Price - 6 October, 2017
- Home_Coded puts the Spotlight on Indie Developers at rAge 2017 - 3 October, 2017
- Targus and SteelSeries partner to create the Sniper Gaming Backpack - 3 October, 2017