Chris Evans, the man who portrays Captain America, dons a dark blue leather suit embellished with a white star and stripes for the film. The costume looks good, despite exhibiting a mild country confusing fashion faux pas.
Captain America’s Winter Soldier look is now available for fans courtesy of Film Jackets, a website that specialises in creating high quality jackets that feature in movies, games, comics and television series.
The Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket is inspired by Captain America’s new film and is made of high quality blue leather (pleather is also an option) which is decorated with a silvery white and reflective star and stripes. The jacket also features additional padding around the deltoids and abdominal regions. The jacket has a front zipper closure as well as zip cuffs for the sleeves. The inner lining is viscose/rayon and has a soft cottony feel. The jacket is available in a variety of sizes from XS (42″) to XXXL (56″).
The leather variant of the Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket has an estimated price of about R3500 (includes shipping and import duties). Pretty swanky, hey?
[Source: Film Jackets]
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017
- E3 Xbox One Bundle Deals – Save Up to R700 on Consoles and R200 on Controllers - 10 June, 2017
- Feel True Power Teasers Leak Potential Xbox Scorpio Release Date & Take Jab at PS4 Pro - 9 June, 2017
- Feel True Power with Microsoft’s Excellent Xbox Scorpio Teaser Videos - 8 June, 2017
- Vamers E3 2017 Game Hub: Everything You Need To Know, In One Place - 1 June, 2017
- Final Trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) - 24 May, 2017