Chris Evans, the man who portrays Captain America, dons a dark blue leather suit embellished with a white star and stripes for the film. The costume looks good, despite exhibiting a mild country confusing fashion faux pas.
Captain America’s Winter Soldier look is now available for fans courtesy of Film Jackets, a website that specialises in creating high quality jackets that feature in movies, games, comics and television series.
The Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket is inspired by Captain America’s new film and is made of high quality blue leather (pleather is also an option) which is decorated with a silvery white and reflective star and stripes. The jacket also features additional padding around the deltoids and abdominal regions. The jacket has a front zipper closure as well as zip cuffs for the sleeves. The inner lining is viscose/rayon and has a soft cottony feel. The jacket is available in a variety of sizes from XS (42″) to XXXL (56″).
The leather variant of the Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket has an estimated price of about R3500 (includes shipping and import duties). Pretty swanky, hey?
[Source: Film Jackets]
- Netflix’s Witcher TV Series Will Bring Geralt of Rivia to Life - 19 May, 2017
- Netflix’s GLOW is an 80s Inspired Comedy Series about Wrestling - 15 May, 2017
- Watch the First Trailer for Marvel’s The Gifted, A New X-Men Series - 15 May, 2017
- Experience the Birth of an Alien Xenomorph in Interactive Video - 11 May, 2017
- Expanding Vamers First Play - 11 May, 2017
- LucidSound LS35X is the First Gaming Headset to Use Xbox Wireless Tech. - 10 May, 2017
- Bravado Gaming Wins Share of R1-Million in Samsung CS:GO Championship - 9 May, 2017
- Understanding the Cost of Petrol in South Africa - 9 May, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for May 2017 - 1 May, 2017
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017