A hat is a head covering and can be worn for protection against the elements, for religious or ceremonial reasons and, most predominantly, as a fashion accessory.
The latest Internet trend sees hats move from cuddly and cutesy critters like dogs, cats and monkeys to the cold and slithering scales of snakes.
Chapeau adorned serpents are the newest Internet craze which features snakes of all shapes and sizes donning sequinned fezzes to top hats through to cowboy headgear and fun ‘every coloured’ party hats. There seems to be no end in creativity for these elongated and legless fashion forward reptiles.
Enjoy the assortment of ‘Snakes in Hats’ below, which may leave you hissing for more.
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017