A hat is a head covering and can be worn for protection against the elements, for religious or ceremonial reasons and, most predominantly, as a fashion accessory.
The latest Internet trend sees hats move from cuddly and cutesy critters like dogs, cats and monkeys to the cold and slithering scales of snakes.
Chapeau adorned serpents are the newest Internet craze which features snakes of all shapes and sizes donning sequinned fezzes to top hats through to cowboy headgear and fun ‘every coloured’ party hats. There seems to be no end in creativity for these elongated and legless fashion forward reptiles.
Enjoy the assortment of ‘Snakes in Hats’ below, which may leave you hissing for more.
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017