A hat is a head covering and can be worn for protection against the elements, for religious or ceremonial reasons and, most predominantly, as a fashion accessory.
The latest Internet trend sees hats move from cuddly and cutesy critters like dogs, cats and monkeys to the cold and slithering scales of snakes.
Chapeau adorned serpents are the newest Internet craze which features snakes of all shapes and sizes donning sequinned fezzes to top hats through to cowboy headgear and fun ‘every coloured’ party hats. There seems to be no end in creativity for these elongated and legless fashion forward reptiles.
Enjoy the assortment of ‘Snakes in Hats’ below, which may leave you hissing for more.
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019