A hat is a head covering and can be worn for protection against the elements, for religious or ceremonial reasons and, most predominantly, as a fashion accessory.
The latest Internet trend sees hats move from cuddly and cutesy critters like dogs, cats and monkeys to the cold and slithering scales of snakes.
Chapeau adorned serpents are the newest Internet craze which features snakes of all shapes and sizes donning sequinned fezzes to top hats through to cowboy headgear and fun ‘every coloured’ party hats. There seems to be no end in creativity for these elongated and legless fashion forward reptiles.
Enjoy the assortment of ‘Snakes in Hats’ below, which may leave you hissing for more.
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- Here are the winners in our Sea Of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 7 May, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold May 2018: Solid Snake, Baseball and Cult Classics - 1 May, 2018
- Jason Momoa confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 24 April, 2018
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018