There is no denying that Disney currently has the monopoly with regards to providing ‘magical’ entertainment. Thus it is no surprise that Disney’s Royalty continues to be lovingly reinvented by artistic fans from every digital space of the Internet, from sexy shoes through to Marvel’s The Avengers and even The Walking Dead.
Annabella, known as Eira1893 on deviantART, is an artist based in the United States of America and she has created a collection so eloquently simple yet utterly enchanting. The talented artist has merged the wonder of Disney with that of Harry Potter to create a vehemently magical artistic collection.
Since I am a very big fan of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter saga, I could not help but squeal in delight when I came across this wonderful mash-up, which features illustrations of over 20 Disney characters enjoying life at Hogwarts.
The collection is filled with small and lovingly crafted details, like the uniforms dictating which houses each character has been sorted into and other little touches like Ariel holding Flounder and Jasmine carrying Aladdin’s magic carpet in her rucksack. The series is pure magic!
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017
- How Xbox One X Compares to Xbox consoles from 2001 through to 2016 - 30 November, 2017
- Microsoft’s Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Unboxing (South Africa) - 30 November, 2017
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017