There is no denying that Disney currently has the monopoly with regards to providing ‘magical’ entertainment. Thus it is no surprise that Disney’s Royalty continues to be lovingly reinvented by artistic fans from every digital space of the Internet, from sexy shoes through to Marvel’s The Avengers and even The Walking Dead.
Annabella, known as Eira1893 on deviantART, is an artist based in the United States of America and she has created a collection so eloquently simple yet utterly enchanting. The talented artist has merged the wonder of Disney with that of Harry Potter to create a vehemently magical artistic collection.
Since I am a very big fan of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter saga, I could not help but squeal in delight when I came across this wonderful mash-up, which features illustrations of over 20 Disney characters enjoying life at Hogwarts.
The collection is filled with small and lovingly crafted details, like the uniforms dictating which houses each character has been sorted into and other little touches like Ariel holding Flounder and Jasmine carrying Aladdin’s magic carpet in her rucksack. The series is pure magic!
- Netflix’s Witcher TV Series Will Bring Geralt of Rivia to Life - 19 May, 2017
- Netflix’s GLOW is an 80s Inspired Comedy Series about Wrestling - 15 May, 2017
- Watch the First Trailer for Marvel’s The Gifted, A New X-Men Series - 15 May, 2017
- Experience the Birth of an Alien Xenomorph in Interactive Video - 11 May, 2017
- Expanding Vamers First Play - 11 May, 2017
- LucidSound LS35X is the First Gaming Headset to Use Xbox Wireless Tech. - 10 May, 2017
- Bravado Gaming Wins Share of R1-Million in Samsung CS:GO Championship - 9 May, 2017
- Understanding the Cost of Petrol in South Africa - 9 May, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for May 2017 - 1 May, 2017
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017