A United Kingdom born illustrator by the name of Joe Butcher makes the most of his time spent commuting to and from work in a very creative way.
Instead of listening to music or reading a book, Butcher spends his time drawing the visages of cartoon characters that he thinks would best represent the other commuters around him.
The result is a series of photographs that depicts clueless commuters with the heads of fictional characters.
Butcher then tweets the photographs to his followers in an attempt to promote the idea that there is always time for creativity.
Interestingly, Butcher is also the mind behind the brilliant “Texts From Dog“.
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018