A United Kingdom born illustrator by the name of Joe Butcher makes the most of his time spent commuting to and from work in a very creative way.
Instead of listening to music or reading a book, Butcher spends his time drawing the visages of cartoon characters that he thinks would best represent the other commuters around him.
The result is a series of photographs that depicts clueless commuters with the heads of fictional characters.
Butcher then tweets the photographs to his followers in an attempt to promote the idea that there is always time for creativity.
Interestingly, Butcher is also the mind behind the brilliant “Texts From Dog“.
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018