A United Kingdom born illustrator by the name of Joe Butcher makes the most of his time spent commuting to and from work in a very creative way.
Instead of listening to music or reading a book, Butcher spends his time drawing the visages of cartoon characters that he thinks would best represent the other commuters around him.
The result is a series of photographs that depicts clueless commuters with the heads of fictional characters.
Butcher then tweets the photographs to his followers in an attempt to promote the idea that there is always time for creativity.
Interestingly, Butcher is also the mind behind the brilliant “Texts From Dog“.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018