A United Kingdom born illustrator by the name of Joe Butcher makes the most of his time spent commuting to and from work in a very creative way.
Instead of listening to music or reading a book, Butcher spends his time drawing the visages of cartoon characters that he thinks would best represent the other commuters around him.
The result is a series of photographs that depicts clueless commuters with the heads of fictional characters.
Butcher then tweets the photographs to his followers in an attempt to promote the idea that there is always time for creativity.
Interestingly, Butcher is also the mind behind the brilliant “Texts From Dog“.
- South Africa to host first Comic Con Africa event in 2018 - 20 February, 2018
- Nintendo confirms Animated Super Mario Bros. Movie is in the works - 15 February, 2018
- Black Panther Post-Credits scenes? Yes, there are two of them. - 15 February, 2018
- First Incredibles 2 trailer showcases how parents are the real superheroes - 15 February, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Watch us Live and win a copy of PUBG for Xbox One - 13 February, 2018
- Get Far Cry 4 for Free with 1 year of PlayStation Plus (only new sign-ups) - 1 February, 2018
- TV Series Floor Plans give insight into the lives of your favourite characters - 1 February, 2018
- South African Esports Store launches with DXRacer - 30 January, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta: finding treasure, getting drunk & being jolly - 29 January, 2018
- Stay dry to stay alive in The Rain; a new post-apocalyptic series from Netflix - 29 January, 2018