Chris Evans is, once again, dominating the box office as Marvel’s patriotic red, white and blue Avenger in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. However, the captain’s uniform in the new movie has raised some flags.
As is the norm when it comes to superhero movies, the uniforms and outfits worn by the main characters undergo a myriad of changes from their original comic book origins. For the most part, the changes are good and seek to offer a ‘real world’ interpretation that promotes wearability whilst retaining the unique comic book likeness of each hero.
The latest film outing for Captain America sees the patriotic superhero donning a new suit. Unfortunately, denizens of the Internet were quick to point out that Captain America’s new star spangled suit actually resembles the Puerto Rican flag.
I am sure this ‘fashion faux pas’ will be corrected for Captain America’s next movie outing.
- Xbox Game Pass now includes New Releases from Microsoft Studios - 23 January, 2018
- Here is the full list of Nominations for the 90th Academy Awards - 23 January, 2018
- Flixable helps you to find something worth watching on Netflix - 23 January, 2018
- Sexy Ian Malcolm immortalised as Jurassic Park Funko Pop figure - 23 January, 2018
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017