It is easy to forget that when superheroes are not saving the world, they lead fairly ordinary lives. As such, it stands to reason that they would also need ordinary jobs of some kind in order to afford their costs of living.
All geeks know that Batman, with Wayne Enterprises, and Iron Man, with Stark Industries, are billionaire playboys who use money like it is no object. But what kind of an income do other firm favourites, like Superman, Captain America and Thor, among others, receive?
The interesting infographic above does a great job of showcasing and comparing the annual ‘real world’ salaries between some of the world’s most popular superheroes.
The most startling revelation, however, is that when compared to other heroes, it is Thor who is the most wealthy. According to the infographic, Thursday’s favourite hero has an unlimited supply of wealth at his disposal.
The reasoning behind the infographic is not explained, but it is safe to assume that Marvel’s Norse god of thunder has unlimited wealth simply because he is immortal and Odin most likely pays for everything.
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017