Mario’s quest to save the elusive Princess Peach from the dastardly clutches of Bowser is a video game tale made famous by Nintendo of Japan.
The premise of Mario Brothers sees the small Italian plumber travel from ‘world to world’ in the Mushroom Kingdom, battling Goombas, eating mushrooms, collecting coins and defeating Koopas, in order to rescue Princess Peach Toadstool.
Armed with nothing but his plumber’s cap, Mario uses his dexterity and coordination to defeat Bowser’s henchmen. As Mario progresses through the Mushroom Kingdom, however, he is often confronted by a Toad that declares that the Princess is in another castle, and it is not until the end of the game that the princess can be saved. As a result, completing levels in Super Mario Brothers can be a rather frustrating and disappointing experience.
Dorkly uses the frustration garnered from continuously ‘missing’ the Princess and showcases what would happen if Mario simply snapped. The result is a humorous 8-bit video that shows Mario going stark raving mad and pretty much adopting a Grand Theft Auto kind of play style – blood and gore included.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition Celebrates Sony’s Success - 14 August, 2018
- Vikings’ Travis Fimmel confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- 60 Parsecs! wants you to survive the apocalypse by escaping to space - 6 August, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold August 2018: Forza, For Honor, Space and Mickey - 1 August, 2018
- Ember Ceramic Mug Review: the best coffee mug you will ever use - 30 July, 2018
- Meet The Mountain from Game of Thrones at FIBO Global Fitness Africa - 27 July, 2018
- First South African LEGO Store opens in Sandton City - 26 July, 2018
- American Gods Ricky Whittle and Yetide Badaki confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- Jenny Frison Comic Book Cover Artist confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018