Mario’s quest to save the elusive Princess Peach from the dastardly clutches of Bowser is a video game tale made famous by Nintendo of Japan.
The premise of Mario Brothers sees the small Italian plumber travel from ‘world to world’ in the Mushroom Kingdom, battling Goombas, eating mushrooms, collecting coins and defeating Koopas, in order to rescue Princess Peach Toadstool.
Armed with nothing but his plumber’s cap, Mario uses his dexterity and coordination to defeat Bowser’s henchmen. As Mario progresses through the Mushroom Kingdom, however, he is often confronted by a Toad that declares that the Princess is in another castle, and it is not until the end of the game that the princess can be saved. As a result, completing levels in Super Mario Brothers can be a rather frustrating and disappointing experience.
Dorkly uses the frustration garnered from continuously ‘missing’ the Princess and showcases what would happen if Mario simply snapped. The result is a humorous 8-bit video that shows Mario going stark raving mad and pretty much adopting a Grand Theft Auto kind of play style – blood and gore included.
- Confirmed Cross-Play Games for Xbox, PlayStation & Nintendo - 18 January, 2019
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018