The short film ‘First Kiss’ by Tati Pilieva has recently made headlines around the world. Pilieva’s video showcases 20 strangers, coupled into 10 pairs, who then go on to kiss each other for the very first time.
The video goes on to successfully capture the innocence and awkwardness associated with a ‘first kiss’ between strangers, and has an end result that is equally heartwarming and adorable.
Interestingly, the video is actually an advertisement for the Los Angeles based womenswear label known as WREN. So although Pilieva’s wonderful ‘work of art’ successfully captures the beautiful intimacy of kissing, the end result is that the video is nothing more than a highly effective advertisement for WREN’s fall 2014 collection.
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017