The short film ‘First Kiss’ by Tati Pilieva has recently made headlines around the world. Pilieva’s video showcases 20 strangers, coupled into 10 pairs, who then go on to kiss each other for the very first time.
The video goes on to successfully capture the innocence and awkwardness associated with a ‘first kiss’ between strangers, and has an end result that is equally heartwarming and adorable.
Interestingly, the video is actually an advertisement for the Los Angeles based womenswear label known as WREN. So although Pilieva’s wonderful ‘work of art’ successfully captures the beautiful intimacy of kissing, the end result is that the video is nothing more than a highly effective advertisement for WREN’s fall 2014 collection.
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018