The short film ‘First Kiss’ by Tati Pilieva has recently made headlines around the world. Pilieva’s video showcases 20 strangers, coupled into 10 pairs, who then go on to kiss each other for the very first time.
The video goes on to successfully capture the innocence and awkwardness associated with a ‘first kiss’ between strangers, and has an end result that is equally heartwarming and adorable.
Interestingly, the video is actually an advertisement for the Los Angeles based womenswear label known as WREN. So although Pilieva’s wonderful ‘work of art’ successfully captures the beautiful intimacy of kissing, the end result is that the video is nothing more than a highly effective advertisement for WREN’s fall 2014 collection.
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019