In George Lucas’ space epic, Star Wars, Darth Vader is voiced by the enigmatic James Earl Jones – the man responsible for CNN’s master voice over and for bringing the character of Mufasa to life in Disney’s The Lion King.
Jones’ deep resonant vocals coupled with the rasp of a life support machine turned Darth Vader’s voice into one of the most recognizable and villainous vocals on earth, but what if George Lucas took his vision for Darth Vader in a different direction?
Courtesy of a variety of creative people online, we can now envision what it would have been like if Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nicolas Cage, Samuel L. Jackson and Tom Hardy’s Bane had been given the part of voicing Darth Vader. Embedded below is also a video of Darth Vader as voiced by the original actor, David Prowse – thank goodness Lucas went with Jones’ voice!
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019