In George Lucas’ space epic, Star Wars, Darth Vader is voiced by the enigmatic James Earl Jones – the man responsible for CNN’s master voice over and for bringing the character of Mufasa to life in Disney’s The Lion King.
Jones’ deep resonant vocals coupled with the rasp of a life support machine turned Darth Vader’s voice into one of the most recognizable and villainous vocals on earth, but what if George Lucas took his vision for Darth Vader in a different direction?
Courtesy of a variety of creative people online, we can now envision what it would have been like if Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nicolas Cage, Samuel L. Jackson and Tom Hardy’s Bane had been given the part of voicing Darth Vader. Embedded below is also a video of Darth Vader as voiced by the original actor, David Prowse – thank goodness Lucas went with Jones’ voice!
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018