Microsoft’s next generation console, the Xbox One, launches on Friday the 22nd November in 13 launch countries around the world – a week after the PlayStation 4‘s stellar US launch and a week before Sony’s international launch.
To help prepare gamers to “jump ahead” when the Xbox One is released, Microsoft have begun airing a series of ‘countdown’ advertisements for its new console.
There are three promotional spots, each of which focusses on one of the Xbox One’s three primary AAA launch titles, namely Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3 and Ryse: Son of Rome.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019