People in organisations who do not work in IT (Information Technology) often find those who do to be somewhat arrogant, frustrating and inept. Of course, people in IT have similar perceptions of those who are ‘technologically’ challenged. This leads us to the meaning of the term ‘java’. To some, it means coffee. To others, it means code.
If you fall on the non-IT side of the fence, then you are most definitely going to appreciate the humorous java inspired image below, which comes to us courtesy of Stef Ellett.
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017
- How Xbox One X Compares to Xbox consoles from 2001 through to 2016 - 30 November, 2017
- Microsoft’s Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Unboxing (South Africa) - 30 November, 2017
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017