South Africa’s annual iPhoneography exhibition is back and this year looks to be the biggest one yet.
iPhoneography, for those who are unaware, is a term that describes taking photographs using Apple’s iPhone. The term is synonymous with Cupertino’s mobile handset, which spurred the creation of this event, but has become so popular that it now describes any photograph taken and edited using only a mobile phone.
Entries into the 2013 iPhoneography exhibitions are now closed, but the events are open to the public.
The iPhoneography exhibitions are well worth attending, especially if you have an interest in viewing how far mobile phone photography has evolved over the last few years.
Venue details for Johannesburg and Cape Town can be found below.
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019