South Africa’s annual iPhoneography exhibition is back and this year looks to be the biggest one yet.
iPhoneography, for those who are unaware, is a term that describes taking photographs using Apple’s iPhone. The term is synonymous with Cupertino’s mobile handset, which spurred the creation of this event, but has become so popular that it now describes any photograph taken and edited using only a mobile phone.
Entries into the 2013 iPhoneography exhibitions are now closed, but the events are open to the public.
The iPhoneography exhibitions are well worth attending, especially if you have an interest in viewing how far mobile phone photography has evolved over the last few years.
Venue details for Johannesburg and Cape Town can be found below.
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold June 2018: Assassins, Smite, Sonic & Indy Jones - 31 May, 2018
- Is your Spirit Animal Kratos? Find out if you Won in our God of War competition - 29 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- The Magicians’ Rick Worthy confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 9 May, 2018