To procrastinate is to ‘delay or postpone action; put-off something’. For all intent and purpose, procrastination is the prelude to productivity. So what kind of procrastinator are you?
The interesting part about procrastination is that it can manifest in many different ways. From spurring a bout of spring cleaning to getting lost on the weird side of YouTube, almost any non productive endeavour can contribute to the cause. Everyone, at some point in their life, has been a procrastinator.
The animators at Twenty Pixels have illustrated a great graphic representing some of the most popular forms of procrastination, many of which I know I am guilty of doing.
How do you procrastinate? What kind of procrastinator are you? Share your secrets in the comments below.
[Source: Twenty Pixels]
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018