To procrastinate is to ‘delay or postpone action; put-off something’. For all intent and purpose, procrastination is the prelude to productivity. So what kind of procrastinator are you?
The interesting part about procrastination is that it can manifest in many different ways. From spurring a bout of spring cleaning to getting lost on the weird side of YouTube, almost any non productive endeavour can contribute to the cause. Everyone, at some point in their life, has been a procrastinator.
The animators at Twenty Pixels have illustrated a great graphic representing some of the most popular forms of procrastination, many of which I know I am guilty of doing.
How do you procrastinate? What kind of procrastinator are you? Share your secrets in the comments below.
[Source: Twenty Pixels]
- Confirmed Cross-Play Games for Xbox, PlayStation & Nintendo - 18 January, 2019
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018