To procrastinate is to ‘delay or postpone action; put-off something’. For all intent and purpose, procrastination is the prelude to productivity. So what kind of procrastinator are you?
The interesting part about procrastination is that it can manifest in many different ways. From spurring a bout of spring cleaning to getting lost on the weird side of YouTube, almost any non productive endeavour can contribute to the cause. Everyone, at some point in their life, has been a procrastinator.
The animators at Twenty Pixels have illustrated a great graphic representing some of the most popular forms of procrastination, many of which I know I am guilty of doing.
How do you procrastinate? What kind of procrastinator are you? Share your secrets in the comments below.
[Source: Twenty Pixels]
- Xbox Game Pass now includes New Releases from Microsoft Studios - 23 January, 2018
- Here is the full list of Nominations for the 90th Academy Awards - 23 January, 2018
- Flixable helps you to find something worth watching on Netflix - 23 January, 2018
- Sexy Ian Malcolm immortalised as Jurassic Park Funko Pop figure - 23 January, 2018
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017