The droids that the Empire were most certainly looking for are none other than R2-D2 and C-3PO. They have been friends for longer than Anakin Skywalker lived and were integral to the destruction of the Death Star and the ultimate end of the Galactic Empire’s tyrannical rule.
Although R2-D2 and C-3PO often get on one anothers digital nerves, it has also been shown in the films that they care deeply for each other. Assuming that androids are sexless, given the genderless designs of each android, one can postulate that R2-D2 and C-3PO could, in fact, construct offspring.
That is exactly what some people across the Internet have alluded to in the images above and below. Say hello to “R2-3PO”.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018