The droids that the Empire were most certainly looking for are none other than R2-D2 and C-3PO. They have been friends for longer than Anakin Skywalker lived and were integral to the destruction of the Death Star and the ultimate end of the Galactic Empire’s tyrannical rule.
Although R2-D2 and C-3PO often get on one anothers digital nerves, it has also been shown in the films that they care deeply for each other. Assuming that androids are sexless, given the genderless designs of each android, one can postulate that R2-D2 and C-3PO could, in fact, construct offspring.
That is exactly what some people across the Internet have alluded to in the images above and below. Say hello to “R2-3PO”.
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017
- How Xbox One X Compares to Xbox consoles from 2001 through to 2016 - 30 November, 2017
- Microsoft’s Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Unboxing (South Africa) - 30 November, 2017
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017