For the last several years the citizens of Gauteng, particularly in and around greater Johannesburg, have been up in arms over the South African National Roads Agency’s (SANRAL) proposed and recently implemented Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP).
The GFIP was instituted to help reduce the severe traffic congestion on Gauteng’s freeways. However, the entire process has been mismanaged with many citizen’s opposed to the additional and blatantly unnecessary ‘toll fees’ being proposed by government in order to offset the immense cost of simply ‘upgrading’ Gauteng’s freeways.
As is naturally the case when it comes to South African governmental ventures, the GFIP has been riddled with issues of corruption and misinformation. As such, many people do not really understand what is going on or how this mess came into fruition.
Singezo Nosipho evidently felt the same way and has uploaded a well produced and informative video that offers the very best explanation of “what is wrong?” with the entire SANRAL and GFIP fiasco and why the Gauteng eTolls Make No Sense.
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018