For the last several years the citizens of Gauteng, particularly in and around greater Johannesburg, have been up in arms over the South African National Roads Agency’s (SANRAL) proposed and recently implemented Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP).
The GFIP was instituted to help reduce the severe traffic congestion on Gauteng’s freeways. However, the entire process has been mismanaged with many citizen’s opposed to the additional and blatantly unnecessary ‘toll fees’ being proposed by government in order to offset the immense cost of simply ‘upgrading’ Gauteng’s freeways.
As is naturally the case when it comes to South African governmental ventures, the GFIP has been riddled with issues of corruption and misinformation. As such, many people do not really understand what is going on or how this mess came into fruition.
Singezo Nosipho evidently felt the same way and has uploaded a well produced and informative video that offers the very best explanation of “what is wrong?” with the entire SANRAL and GFIP fiasco and why the Gauteng eTolls Make No Sense.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018