For the last several years the citizens of Gauteng, particularly in and around greater Johannesburg, have been up in arms over the South African National Roads Agency’s (SANRAL) proposed and recently implemented Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP).
The GFIP was instituted to help reduce the severe traffic congestion on Gauteng’s freeways. However, the entire process has been mismanaged with many citizen’s opposed to the additional and blatantly unnecessary ‘toll fees’ being proposed by government in order to offset the immense cost of simply ‘upgrading’ Gauteng’s freeways.
As is naturally the case when it comes to South African governmental ventures, the GFIP has been riddled with issues of corruption and misinformation. As such, many people do not really understand what is going on or how this mess came into fruition.
Singezo Nosipho evidently felt the same way and has uploaded a well produced and informative video that offers the very best explanation of “what is wrong?” with the entire SANRAL and GFIP fiasco and why the Gauteng eTolls Make No Sense.
- Final Trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) - 24 May, 2017
- Far Cry 5 Teaser Videos Welcome Gamers to Hope County, Montana! - 24 May, 2017
- Netflix’s Witcher TV Series Will Bring Geralt of Rivia to Life - 19 May, 2017
- Netflix’s GLOW is an 80s Inspired Comedy Series about Wrestling - 15 May, 2017
- Watch the First Trailer for Marvel’s The Gifted, A New X-Men Series - 15 May, 2017
- Experience the Birth of an Alien Xenomorph in Interactive Video - 11 May, 2017
- Expanding Vamers First Play - 11 May, 2017
- LucidSound LS35X is the First Gaming Headset to Use Xbox Wireless Tech. - 10 May, 2017
- Bravado Gaming Wins Share of R1-Million in Samsung CS:GO Championship - 9 May, 2017
- Understanding the Cost of Petrol in South Africa - 9 May, 2017