For the last several years the citizens of Gauteng, particularly in and around greater Johannesburg, have been up in arms over the South African National Roads Agency’s (SANRAL) proposed and recently implemented Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP).
The GFIP was instituted to help reduce the severe traffic congestion on Gauteng’s freeways. However, the entire process has been mismanaged with many citizen’s opposed to the additional and blatantly unnecessary ‘toll fees’ being proposed by government in order to offset the immense cost of simply ‘upgrading’ Gauteng’s freeways.
As is naturally the case when it comes to South African governmental ventures, the GFIP has been riddled with issues of corruption and misinformation. As such, many people do not really understand what is going on or how this mess came into fruition.
Singezo Nosipho evidently felt the same way and has uploaded a well produced and informative video that offers the very best explanation of “what is wrong?” with the entire SANRAL and GFIP fiasco and why the Gauteng eTolls Make No Sense.
- Sony is FINALLY adding External HDD Support to PlayStation 4 - 6 February, 2017
- Fan-Made Star Wars: The Last Jedi Announcement Trailer - 31 January, 2017
- Marvel and Square Enix Partner to Create New Superhero Games - 27 January, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Pricing and Availability Confirmed for South Africa - 27 January, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for February 2017 - 24 January, 2017
- Official Title, Release Date & First Poster for Star Wars Episode VIII Revealed - 23 January, 2017
- Sign Up today for the PlayStation 4 System Software Beta Program - 17 January, 2017
- The Nintendo Switch Online Service is a Paid Online Gaming Service - 17 January, 2017
- Nvidia GeForce Now Brings High-End Gaming to Mac - 10 January, 2017
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review] - 24 December, 2016