For the last several years the citizens of Gauteng, particularly in and around greater Johannesburg, have been up in arms over the South African National Roads Agency’s (SANRAL) proposed and recently implemented Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP).
The GFIP was instituted to help reduce the severe traffic congestion on Gauteng’s freeways. However, the entire process has been mismanaged with many citizen’s opposed to the additional and blatantly unnecessary ‘toll fees’ being proposed by government in order to offset the immense cost of simply ‘upgrading’ Gauteng’s freeways.
As is naturally the case when it comes to South African governmental ventures, the GFIP has been riddled with issues of corruption and misinformation. As such, many people do not really understand what is going on or how this mess came into fruition.
Singezo Nosipho evidently felt the same way and has uploaded a well produced and informative video that offers the very best explanation of “what is wrong?” with the entire SANRAL and GFIP fiasco and why the Gauteng eTolls Make No Sense.
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017
- New Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer Gives Away Everything - 29 March, 2017
- Retro Rogue One VHS Commercial is a Throwback to the 80s - 27 March, 2017
- ‘Homework can wait, the City can’t’ in new Spider-Man Homecoming Posters - 27 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for April 2017 - 24 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for March 2017 - 23 February, 2017
- Sony is FINALLY adding External HDD Support to PlayStation 4 - 6 February, 2017
- Fan-Made Star Wars: The Last Jedi Announcement Trailer - 31 January, 2017
- Marvel and Square Enix Partner to Create New Superhero Games - 27 January, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Pricing and Availability Confirmed for South Africa - 27 January, 2017