For the last several years the citizens of Gauteng, particularly in and around greater Johannesburg, have been up in arms over the South African National Roads Agency’s (SANRAL) proposed and recently implemented Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP).
The GFIP was instituted to help reduce the severe traffic congestion on Gauteng’s freeways. However, the entire process has been mismanaged with many citizen’s opposed to the additional and blatantly unnecessary ‘toll fees’ being proposed by government in order to offset the immense cost of simply ‘upgrading’ Gauteng’s freeways.
As is naturally the case when it comes to South African governmental ventures, the GFIP has been riddled with issues of corruption and misinformation. As such, many people do not really understand what is going on or how this mess came into fruition.
Singezo Nosipho evidently felt the same way and has uploaded a well produced and informative video that offers the very best explanation of “what is wrong?” with the entire SANRAL and GFIP fiasco and why the Gauteng eTolls Make No Sense.
- Face ID on the iPhone X is fast, easy to use and seems to ‘just work’ - 13 September, 2017
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017