The African continent’s biggest video games and technology exposition has returned. The three-day technology and video game extravaganza starts today and has been eagerly anticipated by professional gamers, casual players and tech-savvy families.
rAge 2013 is set to be the biggest in the history of the event courtesy of the presence of both next generation consoles from Microsoft and Sony, namely the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 respectively.
As such, rAge 2013 is the primary space for the South African public to get a taste of the next generation of gaming before many other countries in the world. It is a great time to be a South African gamer.
rAge 2013 will showcase computer and console gaming hardware, PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo games, gaming accessories from joysticks to headphones, comic books, figurines, anime, role playing, cosplay, board games, creative arts, competitive collectible card games, local game developers and much more!
rAge 2013 runs from 4th to 6th October 2013 at the Coca-Cola Dome, and is open for visiting from 10:00 until 18:00 on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 until 16:00 on Sunday.
Tickets are only R70 per person and can be bought at the door or online at iTickets. See you there!
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019
- Five Mortal Kombat Characters who need to komeback for MK11 - 28 March, 2019
- Epson EcoTank L7160 – Personal photo printing powerhouse - 20 March, 2019
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019