Jay Leno, one of America’s most famous late night talk show hosts, has a YouTube web series that focuses on his passion for automobiles.
The series is aptly titled ‘Jay Leno’s Garage‘ and explores a myriad of motor vehicles ranging from James Bond’s classic Jaguar E-Type through to supercars like the 2014 McLaren P1 and awesomely unusual rides like Batman’s Tumbler from Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight film series.
Naturally, as evidenced by the photographs, the post today is about the latest episode of Jay Leno’s Garage which takes a very close look at Batman’s Tumbler from Warner Brother’s Studios in Burbank, California. Interestingly, it is the very same Tumbler that is available to tourists who partake in the Warner Brother’s studio tour, which I have done twice before.
The video is very insightful and interesting, but the best and most enviable part is when Leno takes the Tumbler for a spin. Despite the poor sound insulation from the powerful motors, it looks like one heck of a fun ride.
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold June 2018: Assassins, Smite, Sonic & Indy Jones - 31 May, 2018
- Is your Spirit Animal Kratos? Find out if you Won in our God of War competition - 29 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- The Magicians’ Rick Worthy confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 9 May, 2018