Jay Leno, one of America’s most famous late night talk show hosts, has a YouTube web series that focuses on his passion for automobiles.
The series is aptly titled ‘Jay Leno’s Garage‘ and explores a myriad of motor vehicles ranging from James Bond’s classic Jaguar E-Type through to supercars like the 2014 McLaren P1 and awesomely unusual rides like Batman’s Tumbler from Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight film series.
Naturally, as evidenced by the photographs, the post today is about the latest episode of Jay Leno’s Garage which takes a very close look at Batman’s Tumbler from Warner Brother’s Studios in Burbank, California. Interestingly, it is the very same Tumbler that is available to tourists who partake in the Warner Brother’s studio tour, which I have done twice before.
The video is very insightful and interesting, but the best and most enviable part is when Leno takes the Tumbler for a spin. Despite the poor sound insulation from the powerful motors, it looks like one heck of a fun ride.
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018