The latest advertisement from Coca-Cola sees the world’s most popular beverage company attempt to save Lithuanian’s from a drab urban existence with a bright red truck spewing bright green grass.
In the new advertisement from Wieden + Kennedy in Amsterdam, the Coca-Cola truck rolls out legitimately natural turf in a concrete square, essentially creating a ‘pop-up park’.
Unlike real parks, the faux park is naturally adorned with Coca-Cola’s unmistakable vending machines and a series of attractive millennials who are encouraged to take off their shoes. Doing so causes the vending machines to release bottles of the beverage company’s addictively refreshing soft drink.
The advertisement, embedded below, is very well produced and is a part of the Coca-Cola company’s global project “Where Will Happiness Strike Next”.
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018