The latest advertisement from Coca-Cola sees the world’s most popular beverage company attempt to save Lithuanian’s from a drab urban existence with a bright red truck spewing bright green grass.
In the new advertisement from Wieden + Kennedy in Amsterdam, the Coca-Cola truck rolls out legitimately natural turf in a concrete square, essentially creating a ‘pop-up park’.
Unlike real parks, the faux park is naturally adorned with Coca-Cola’s unmistakable vending machines and a series of attractive millennials who are encouraged to take off their shoes. Doing so causes the vending machines to release bottles of the beverage company’s addictively refreshing soft drink.
The advertisement, embedded below, is very well produced and is a part of the Coca-Cola company’s global project “Where Will Happiness Strike Next”.
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018