In a similar style to the Sherlock Holmes Minions, comes the minion interpretation of Star Trek’s most well known characters, Spock and Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
The image above references the original series of Star Trek that starred William Shatner as Captain Kirk and Leonard Nimoy as Spock. Each minion is immediately identifiable with Spock’s ears giving away his Vulcan heritage and Shatner’s golden locks lending a youthful human appearance to Captain Kirk. The transponder that Kirk is eyeing Spock with gives away the time period.
The Star Trek and minion crossover continues with the image below, which showcases a different and more Despicable Me like interpretation of Spock and, what looks like, Captain Jean-Luke Picard (or maybe a balding Kirk?). Spock is once again immediately recognisable with his Vulcan ears and blue Star Fleet uniform, whilst Picard is adored in red with his trademark ‘balding’ scalp.
Which version do you prefer, Spock and Kirk or Spock and Picard?
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017