In a similar style to the Sherlock Holmes Minions, comes the minion interpretation of Star Trek’s most well known characters, Spock and Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
The image above references the original series of Star Trek that starred William Shatner as Captain Kirk and Leonard Nimoy as Spock. Each minion is immediately identifiable with Spock’s ears giving away his Vulcan heritage and Shatner’s golden locks lending a youthful human appearance to Captain Kirk. The transponder that Kirk is eyeing Spock with gives away the time period.
The Star Trek and minion crossover continues with the image below, which showcases a different and more Despicable Me like interpretation of Spock and, what looks like, Captain Jean-Luke Picard (or maybe a balding Kirk?). Spock is once again immediately recognisable with his Vulcan ears and blue Star Fleet uniform, whilst Picard is adored in red with his trademark ‘balding’ scalp.
Which version do you prefer, Spock and Kirk or Spock and Picard?
- PlayStation 4 Pro: Impressively Unimpressive [Review] - 8 December, 2016
- YouTube Copyright Claim Muted The Game Awards 2016 - 2 December, 2016
- Icy Roads Ahead in Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain DLC - 1 December, 2016
- Epson Launches New Range of FHD and 4K Home-Cinema Projectors - 30 November, 2016
- Watch The Game Awards 2016 Right Here - 28 November, 2016
- Best Online Black Friday Deals for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 - 24 November, 2016
- Watch the #VCrewZA Get Scared Witless in Outlast 2 (Demo) Playthrough - 16 November, 2016
- YouTube Officially Supports HDR to Make 4K Videos Pop - 10 November, 2016
- Win With Vamers: Movie Tickets to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - 9 November, 2016
- Win a Magical Family Trip to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London with M-Net Movies - 7 November, 2016