Gru’s minions from Despicable Me have proven to be incredibly versatile. There does not seem to be a single thing that these loveable little yellow tots cannot impersonate. Whether it is brandishing a riding crop a la 50 Shades of Grey or embracing the Dark Side of the Force, there is literally a minion for anything remotely related to popular geek culture.
The minions in this post have adopted super sleuthing skills to personify the main characters in Sherlock, the phenomenal BBC series based on the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. As such, the Sherlock Holmes minion has Benedict Cumberbatch’s unique auburn locks and winter coat whilst the Doctor Watson minion embellishes Martin Freeman’s plaid shirts and Bieber-esque hair cut.
- Final Trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) - 24 May, 2017
- Far Cry 5 Teaser Videos Welcome Gamers to Hope County, Montana! - 24 May, 2017
- Netflix’s Witcher TV Series Will Bring Geralt of Rivia to Life - 19 May, 2017
- Netflix’s GLOW is an 80s Inspired Comedy Series about Wrestling - 15 May, 2017
- Watch the First Trailer for Marvel’s The Gifted, A New X-Men Series - 15 May, 2017
- Experience the Birth of an Alien Xenomorph in Interactive Video - 11 May, 2017
- Expanding Vamers First Play - 11 May, 2017
- LucidSound LS35X is the First Gaming Headset to Use Xbox Wireless Tech. - 10 May, 2017
- Bravado Gaming Wins Share of R1-Million in Samsung CS:GO Championship - 9 May, 2017
- Understanding the Cost of Petrol in South Africa - 9 May, 2017