Mashable, the Internet’s most visited ‘blog’, in conjunction with Samsung have partnered with Graphic designer Emil Lendof and illustrator Bob Al-Greene to create an enlightening series of infographics detailing the estimated real world cost of what it means to be a superhero.
The infographics showcase the cost of being a superhero like Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Superman or Wolverine at the time each superhero was initially introduced to the world versus the what the cost of being that same superhero would be in today’s economy.
The estimated results are fascinating and offer clear insight into global economic inflation and the increased use and cost use of modern technology.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition Celebrates Sony’s Success - 14 August, 2018
- Vikings’ Travis Fimmel confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- 60 Parsecs! wants you to survive the apocalypse by escaping to space - 6 August, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold August 2018: Forza, For Honor, Space and Mickey - 1 August, 2018
- Ember Ceramic Mug Review: the best coffee mug you will ever use - 30 July, 2018
- Meet The Mountain from Game of Thrones at FIBO Global Fitness Africa - 27 July, 2018
- First South African LEGO Store opens in Sandton City - 26 July, 2018
- American Gods Ricky Whittle and Yetide Badaki confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- Jenny Frison Comic Book Cover Artist confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018