Mashable, the Internet’s most visited ‘blog’, in conjunction with Samsung have partnered with Graphic designer Emil Lendof and illustrator Bob Al-Greene to create an enlightening series of infographics detailing the estimated real world cost of what it means to be a superhero.
The infographics showcase the cost of being a superhero like Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Superman or Wolverine at the time each superhero was initially introduced to the world versus the what the cost of being that same superhero would be in today’s economy.
The estimated results are fascinating and offer clear insight into global economic inflation and the increased use and cost use of modern technology.
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017