Mashable, the Internet’s most visited ‘blog’, in conjunction with Samsung have partnered with Graphic designer Emil Lendof and illustrator Bob Al-Greene to create an enlightening series of infographics detailing the estimated real world cost of what it means to be a superhero.
The infographics showcase the cost of being a superhero like Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Superman or Wolverine at the time each superhero was initially introduced to the world versus the what the cost of being that same superhero would be in today’s economy.
The estimated results are fascinating and offer clear insight into global economic inflation and the increased use and cost use of modern technology.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018