Mashable, the Internet’s most visited ‘blog’, in conjunction with Samsung have partnered with Graphic designer Emil Lendof and illustrator Bob Al-Greene to create an enlightening series of infographics detailing the estimated real world cost of what it means to be a superhero.
The infographics showcase the cost of being a superhero like Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Superman or Wolverine at the time each superhero was initially introduced to the world versus the what the cost of being that same superhero would be in today’s economy.
The estimated results are fascinating and offer clear insight into global economic inflation and the increased use and cost use of modern technology.
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold June 2018: Assassins, Smite, Sonic & Indy Jones - 31 May, 2018
- Is your Spirit Animal Kratos? Find out if you Won in our God of War competition - 29 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018