Mashable, the Internet’s most visited ‘blog’, in conjunction with Samsung have partnered with Graphic designer Emil Lendof and illustrator Bob Al-Greene to create an enlightening series of infographics detailing the estimated real world cost of what it means to be a superhero.
The infographics showcase the cost of being a superhero like Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Superman or Wolverine at the time each superhero was initially introduced to the world versus the what the cost of being that same superhero would be in today’s economy.
The estimated results are fascinating and offer clear insight into global economic inflation and the increased use and cost use of modern technology.
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017