Dragon Con is an annual event in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States, that celebrates fans of science fiction, fantasy, comic books, and other elements of fan culture. Like most geek based conventions, a large part of Dragon Con is dedicated to cosplay, which is an activity in which participants wear costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea from a work of fiction.
At this years Dracon Con, the folks over at Beat Down Boogie and Distractotron teamed up with The Superhero Costuming Forum to celebrate the highly acclaimed comic book writer and illustrator George Pérez – known for his work on Avengers, Wonder Woman, New Teen Titans and The New 52, among others.
Perez was celebrated by being a part of a massive cosplay showcase that pit the Justice League of America and DC Comic’s characters against The Avengers and other Marvel characters. The result is a wonderfully shot video that captures the essence of cosplay, highlighting some great costumes and the camaraderie associated with being a part of geek culture.
[Source: Almsot Nerdy]
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold June 2018: Assassins, Smite, Sonic & Indy Jones - 31 May, 2018
- Is your Spirit Animal Kratos? Find out if you Won in our God of War competition - 29 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018