Anyone familiar with air travel knows that once you have been rushed and partially molested at security, the only other real hurdle to enjoying your flight is the mandatory necessity to switch off all electronic devices during take-off and landing.
I am sure that there are some good reasons as to why electronic devices should be turned off, yet those reasons are never fully explained to travellers.
College Humour explores some of the logic behind the infamous personal electronics rule for air travel through a funny video that sees a flight attendant lose her ‘cool’ when faced with a group of uncooperative passengers.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition Celebrates Sony’s Success - 14 August, 2018
- Vikings’ Travis Fimmel confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- 60 Parsecs! wants you to survive the apocalypse by escaping to space - 6 August, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold August 2018: Forza, For Honor, Space and Mickey - 1 August, 2018
- Ember Ceramic Mug Review: the best coffee mug you will ever use - 30 July, 2018
- Meet The Mountain from Game of Thrones at FIBO Global Fitness Africa - 27 July, 2018
- First South African LEGO Store opens in Sandton City - 26 July, 2018
- American Gods Ricky Whittle and Yetide Badaki confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- Jenny Frison Comic Book Cover Artist confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018