Anyone familiar with air travel knows that once you have been rushed and partially molested at security, the only other real hurdle to enjoying your flight is the mandatory necessity to switch off all electronic devices during take-off and landing.
I am sure that there are some good reasons as to why electronic devices should be turned off, yet those reasons are never fully explained to travellers.
College Humour explores some of the logic behind the infamous personal electronics rule for air travel through a funny video that sees a flight attendant lose her ‘cool’ when faced with a group of uncooperative passengers.
- South Africa to host first Comic Con Africa event in 2018 - 20 February, 2018
- Nintendo confirms Animated Super Mario Bros. Movie is in the works - 15 February, 2018
- Black Panther Post-Credits scenes? Yes, there are two of them. - 15 February, 2018
- First Incredibles 2 trailer showcases how parents are the real superheroes - 15 February, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Watch us Live and win a copy of PUBG for Xbox One - 13 February, 2018
- Get Far Cry 4 for Free with 1 year of PlayStation Plus (only new sign-ups) - 1 February, 2018
- TV Series Floor Plans give insight into the lives of your favourite characters - 1 February, 2018
- South African Esports Store launches with DXRacer - 30 January, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta: finding treasure, getting drunk & being jolly - 29 January, 2018
- Stay dry to stay alive in The Rain; a new post-apocalyptic series from Netflix - 29 January, 2018