Earlier this year I reported that Vamers had reached 1000 likes on Facebook. Today I am incredibly blessed and proud to announce that Vamers has successfully breached the 3000 fans mark on Facebook.
In a little over six months, Vamers has seen exponential growth in terms of Facebook likes and, most importantly, website traffic. With your constant support I have had the continued pleasure and privilege of watching Vamers evolve from a part-time hobby into the realm of ‘full-time’ job.
Watching Vamers evolve from merely a past-time to a legitimate website continues to be truly awe-inspiring. However, I have not done it alone.
I would like to offer my utmost thanks to my divine God, along with family, friends and all of our readers, followers, commenters, winners and fans of www.vamers.com. Thank you so much for your continued and thriving support.
Without our loyal fan-base, Vamers would not be brand that it is today. You, our great readership, keep us going. You are the reason why we can “keep calm and carry on Hide 'keep calm and carry on' message“. Thank you.
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018