The Dark Carnival hopes to make Geek Fest the premier trade fair for geek related merchandise and entertainment; basically a place where the whole family can enjoy robot wars, Star Wars marathons, cosplay and a bunch of interesting shows and great prizes.
The event sounds really good, just watch the message by The Joker and Harley Quinn below, and appears to be much better organised than the debacle that was South African Comic-Con.
The event is taking place this weekend, Saturday 31st August 2013, from 09:00 at the Gold Fields Kennel Club in Bedfordview.
Tickets can be bought through Webtickets (R40 for adults, R20 for children under 12) or on the day (R50 for adults, R25 for children under 12).
See you there!
[Source: ITF Gaming]
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018