Internet browsers are the gateways to accessing the World Wide Web. Without them, we would never be able to enjoy the benefits of Prancercising, cooing about Banthapugs or laughing at Minions and the mischevious Grumpy Cat, among many other entertaining topics of interest.
Internet browsers are used daily and, consequently, are taken for granted in Internet connected countries. Suffice to say, no one would think twice about using an Internet browser for inspiration, but someone has done exactly that.
A fashion photographer by the name of Viktorija Pashuta used Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari, the Internet’s most popular browsers, as inspiration for a fashion editorial. The results are entertaining and surprisingly good.
Take a look at the Internet browser inspired fashion below. Which look is your favourite?
[Source: Viktorija Pashuta]
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- Here are the winners in our Sea Of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 7 May, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold May 2018: Solid Snake, Baseball and Cult Classics - 1 May, 2018
- Jason Momoa confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 24 April, 2018
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018