Internet browsers are the gateways to accessing the World Wide Web. Without them, we would never be able to enjoy the benefits of Prancercising, cooing about Banthapugs or laughing at Minions and the mischevious Grumpy Cat, among many other entertaining topics of interest.
Internet browsers are used daily and, consequently, are taken for granted in Internet connected countries. Suffice to say, no one would think twice about using an Internet browser for inspiration, but someone has done exactly that.
A fashion photographer by the name of Viktorija Pashuta used Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari, the Internet’s most popular browsers, as inspiration for a fashion editorial. The results are entertaining and surprisingly good.
Take a look at the Internet browser inspired fashion below. Which look is your favourite?
[Source: Viktorija Pashuta]
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018