Internet browsers are the gateways to accessing the World Wide Web. Without them, we would never be able to enjoy the benefits of Prancercising, cooing about Banthapugs or laughing at Minions and the mischevious Grumpy Cat, among many other entertaining topics of interest.
Internet browsers are used daily and, consequently, are taken for granted in Internet connected countries. Suffice to say, no one would think twice about using an Internet browser for inspiration, but someone has done exactly that.
A fashion photographer by the name of Viktorija Pashuta used Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari, the Internet’s most popular browsers, as inspiration for a fashion editorial. The results are entertaining and surprisingly good.
Take a look at the Internet browser inspired fashion below. Which look is your favourite?
[Source: Viktorija Pashuta]
- Nintendo confirms Animated Super Mario Bros. Movie is in the works - 15 February, 2018
- Black Panther Post-Credits scenes? Yes, there are two of them. - 15 February, 2018
- First Incredibles 2 trailer showcases how parents are the real superheroes - 15 February, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Watch us Live and win a copy of PUBG for Xbox One - 13 February, 2018
- Get Far Cry 4 for Free with 1 year of PlayStation Plus (only new sign-ups) - 1 February, 2018
- TV Series Floor Plans give insight into the lives of your favourite characters - 1 February, 2018
- South African Esports Store launches with DXRacer - 30 January, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta: finding treasure, getting drunk & being jolly - 29 January, 2018
- Stay dry to stay alive in The Rain; a new post-apocalyptic series from Netflix - 29 January, 2018
- Charmed Reboot in the works at CW; mixed emotions ensue - 29 January, 2018