Internet browsers are the gateways to accessing the World Wide Web. Without them, we would never be able to enjoy the benefits of Prancercising, cooing about Banthapugs or laughing at Minions and the mischevious Grumpy Cat, among many other entertaining topics of interest.
Internet browsers are used daily and, consequently, are taken for granted in Internet connected countries. Suffice to say, no one would think twice about using an Internet browser for inspiration, but someone has done exactly that.
A fashion photographer by the name of Viktorija Pashuta used Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari, the Internet’s most popular browsers, as inspiration for a fashion editorial. The results are entertaining and surprisingly good.
Take a look at the Internet browser inspired fashion below. Which look is your favourite?
[Source: Viktorija Pashuta]
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018