To celebrate the launch of the Xbox One, Microsoft is giving each permanent employee in their Interactive Entertainment Business a beautiful glossy white and silver-grey Xbox One.
This unique Xbox One ‘Launch Edition’ will also be bundled with one year of Xbox Live Gold and every first party title available at launch. The best part is that employees will receive the entire bundle for free as a thank you gift from Microsoft.
I think this limited edition Xbox One looks stunning and, judging by the pictured controller, appears to have a slight pearlescent look. I, for one, would shell out for this white and silver-grey edition of the Xbox One instead of the standard ‘liquid black‘ variant.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019