Thor’s Mjölnir is heavy for those who are not worthy. In fact it is so substantially laden with magic that not even the Hulk could lift it. Why then can Thor lift and wield his hammer so easily?
Disregarding comic book facts and logic, and looking at it from a humorous perspective, the answer to Thor’s incredible strength and accompanying trim and fit body is simple: he obviously got ‘ hella swole’ from Prancercising!
Enjoy this Thorsday by watching how Thor ‘klaps it’ in the video below.
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018