Each year Johannesburg is home to NAG magazine’s rAge, Africa’s largest technology and gaming exhibition.
rAge is an annual event that allows members of the public to experience, first hand, the latest advancements in gaming and technology that are currently available worldwide. In addition to the exposition’s show floor, rAge also offers a niche gaming experience for computer gamers via a world class LAN (Local Area Network) event.
The NAG LAN is a thrilling 53 hour event where around 2 000 gamers are connected to form the largest LAN in the southern hemisphere. For 2013, rAge and the NAG LAN will take place from 4th – 6th October 2013 at the Coca-Cola Dome in Johannesburg and tickets cost R400 per person.
Tickets for the NAG LAN often sell out in a matter of hours upon release and are very sought after, which is why gamers who plan to participate in the 2013 event need to keep their eyes and ears open… or simply bookmark this page.
To help make it easier for gamers to register for the NAG LAN 2013, we have embedded a countdown timer below that ends the moment tickets for the event go on sale (09:00 on Saturday 31st August 2013).
For more information about the NAG LAN, including rules, regulations, directions and hours of operation, please be sure to visit the official website here.
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018