Hot on the paws of Tattooine’s favourite Banthapug is Pugtham’s silent guardian and incorruptible protector, Batpug.
The Bark Knight roams the streets of Pugtham, cross eyeing all evil doers and marking troubled teens with his unique scent.
Batpug earned his knightly nickname from his ear piercing sonar bark that he uses to echolocate enemies who know that his bite is worse than his bark (watch the video evidence below).
As strong as Batpug is, he has a weakness for chicken flavoured Kibble’s n’ Bits and becomes irrefutably helpless on a full stomach.
Although this post is dedicated to the canine awesomeness that is Batpug, it also features his sidekick Robinpug, an unsavoury cameo by Banepug and a special but dastardly appearance by Batpug’s arch nemesis, Meowker.
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017