Hot on the paws of Tattooine’s favourite Banthapug is Pugtham’s silent guardian and incorruptible protector, Batpug.
The Bark Knight roams the streets of Pugtham, cross eyeing all evil doers and marking troubled teens with his unique scent.
Batpug earned his knightly nickname from his ear piercing sonar bark that he uses to echolocate enemies who know that his bite is worse than his bark (watch the video evidence below).
As strong as Batpug is, he has a weakness for chicken flavoured Kibble’s n’ Bits and becomes irrefutably helpless on a full stomach.
Although this post is dedicated to the canine awesomeness that is Batpug, it also features his sidekick Robinpug, an unsavoury cameo by Banepug and a special but dastardly appearance by Batpug’s arch nemesis, Meowker.
- Face ID on the iPhone X is fast, easy to use and seems to ‘just work’ - 13 September, 2017
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017