Hot on the paws of Tattooine’s favourite Banthapug is Pugtham’s silent guardian and incorruptible protector, Batpug.
The Bark Knight roams the streets of Pugtham, cross eyeing all evil doers and marking troubled teens with his unique scent.
Batpug earned his knightly nickname from his ear piercing sonar bark that he uses to echolocate enemies who know that his bite is worse than his bark (watch the video evidence below).
As strong as Batpug is, he has a weakness for chicken flavoured Kibble’s n’ Bits and becomes irrefutably helpless on a full stomach.
Although this post is dedicated to the canine awesomeness that is Batpug, it also features his sidekick Robinpug, an unsavoury cameo by Banepug and a special but dastardly appearance by Batpug’s arch nemesis, Meowker.
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017