A Redditor by the name of Morphinapg had a great idea: create a facial composite of almost every single actor to have portrayed The Last Son of Krypton (Superman) in film and television.
Merging the likeness of Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, and Henry Cavill into a single man has, unsurprisingly, resulted in a very handsome Superman; one who features dreamy sky blue eyes, tousled dark chocolate hair and an enviably chiseled jawline.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019