A Redditor by the name of Morphinapg had a great idea: create a facial composite of almost every single actor to have portrayed The Last Son of Krypton (Superman) in film and television.
Merging the likeness of Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, and Henry Cavill into a single man has, unsurprisingly, resulted in a very handsome Superman; one who features dreamy sky blue eyes, tousled dark chocolate hair and an enviably chiseled jawline.
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution stars Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Ian Malcolm - 15 March, 2018
- 25% PlayStation Plus Discount on 12 month membership [6 – 23 March 2018] - 13 March, 2018
- Darwin Project now available on Early Access & Game Preview - 12 March, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Tickets on sale from 9 March 2018 - 8 March, 2018
- Buy Pure Farming 2018 and help Support the Drought Relief Fund - 8 March, 2018
- God of War Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro is gloriously gaudy - 7 March, 2018
- Applications for Comic Con Africa Artist Alley (2018) are now open - 7 March, 2018