A Redditor by the name of Morphinapg had a great idea: create a facial composite of almost every single actor to have portrayed The Last Son of Krypton (Superman) in film and television.
Merging the likeness of Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, and Henry Cavill into a single man has, unsurprisingly, resulted in a very handsome Superman; one who features dreamy sky blue eyes, tousled dark chocolate hair and an enviably chiseled jawline.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018