Now you can get even closer to being The Man of Steel or The Dark Knight than ever before with Hot Topics new range of superhero cologne.
With just a few dabs, you can embody the essence of either Superman or Batman and head out into the world to find your Lois Lane or Selena Kyle.
The Batman scent is said to have the following fragrance notes:
- Top – Bergamot, Lavender, Black Pepper.
- Mid – Cardamom, Geranium, Warm Patchouli.
- Bottom – Vanilla Bean, Musk.
The Superman scent is said to have the following fragrance notes:
- Top – Fresh Ozone, Ginger Zest, Lemon Sorbet.
- Mid – Crushed Greens, Nutmeg (Mane Specialty), Blood Red Grapefruit.
- Bottom – Warm Amber Egyptian Musk.
Both colognes sound great and I, for one, would be very interested in giving them a try.
Would you be interested in buying these colognes? Let us know: [email protected]
[Sources: Fashionably Geek]
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018