Now you can get even closer to being The Man of Steel or The Dark Knight than ever before with Hot Topics new range of superhero cologne.
With just a few dabs, you can embody the essence of either Superman or Batman and head out into the world to find your Lois Lane or Selena Kyle.
The Batman scent is said to have the following fragrance notes:
- Top – Bergamot, Lavender, Black Pepper.
- Mid – Cardamom, Geranium, Warm Patchouli.
- Bottom – Vanilla Bean, Musk.
The Superman scent is said to have the following fragrance notes:
- Top – Fresh Ozone, Ginger Zest, Lemon Sorbet.
- Mid – Crushed Greens, Nutmeg (Mane Specialty), Blood Red Grapefruit.
- Bottom – Warm Amber Egyptian Musk.
Both colognes sound great and I, for one, would be very interested in giving them a try.
Would you be interested in buying these colognes? Let us know: [email protected]
[Sources: Fashionably Geek]
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017
- How Xbox One X Compares to Xbox consoles from 2001 through to 2016 - 30 November, 2017
- Microsoft’s Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Unboxing (South Africa) - 30 November, 2017
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017