Now you can get even closer to being The Man of Steel or The Dark Knight than ever before with Hot Topics new range of superhero cologne.
With just a few dabs, you can embody the essence of either Superman or Batman and head out into the world to find your Lois Lane or Selena Kyle.
The Batman scent is said to have the following fragrance notes:
- Top – Bergamot, Lavender, Black Pepper.
- Mid – Cardamom, Geranium, Warm Patchouli.
- Bottom – Vanilla Bean, Musk.
The Superman scent is said to have the following fragrance notes:
- Top – Fresh Ozone, Ginger Zest, Lemon Sorbet.
- Mid – Crushed Greens, Nutmeg (Mane Specialty), Blood Red Grapefruit.
- Bottom – Warm Amber Egyptian Musk.
Both colognes sound great and I, for one, would be very interested in giving them a try.
Would you be interested in buying these colognes? Let us know: [email protected]
[Sources: Fashionably Geek]
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019