A Kotaku reader by the name of ‘Mike’ is getting married next year. Surprisingly, he has already picked his ring and what a unique ring it is.
Mike had the idea of turning the original Halo that Master Chief discovers into his personal wedding ring. To do so he approached the custom ring makers Boone, who laser etched a detailed recreation of the original Halo into a titanium wedding band.
The result is a ring that stays true to the wearer’s geek heritage whilst exuding its own unique beauty.
Given the opportunity, what kind of a ring would you laser etch for yourself? Would you also have a Titanium Halo wedding ring made?
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017