A Kotaku reader by the name of ‘Mike’ is getting married next year. Surprisingly, he has already picked his ring and what a unique ring it is.
Mike had the idea of turning the original Halo that Master Chief discovers into his personal wedding ring. To do so he approached the custom ring makers Boone, who laser etched a detailed recreation of the original Halo into a titanium wedding band.
The result is a ring that stays true to the wearer’s geek heritage whilst exuding its own unique beauty.
Given the opportunity, what kind of a ring would you laser etch for yourself? Would you also have a Titanium Halo wedding ring made?
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Limited Edition PS4 console has our senses tingling - 28 August, 2018