A Kotaku reader by the name of ‘Mike’ is getting married next year. Surprisingly, he has already picked his ring and what a unique ring it is.
Mike had the idea of turning the original Halo that Master Chief discovers into his personal wedding ring. To do so he approached the custom ring makers Boone, who laser etched a detailed recreation of the original Halo into a titanium wedding band.
The result is a ring that stays true to the wearer’s geek heritage whilst exuding its own unique beauty.
Given the opportunity, what kind of a ring would you laser etch for yourself? Would you also have a Titanium Halo wedding ring made?
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold June 2018: Assassins, Smite, Sonic & Indy Jones - 31 May, 2018
- Is your Spirit Animal Kratos? Find out if you Won in our God of War competition - 29 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- The Magicians’ Rick Worthy confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 9 May, 2018