Contrary to past stereotypes, modern geeks do not hibernate in their parents basement, they are not all overweight, and they have moved on from the days of looking like Napoleon Dynamite, thus “the only kind of dynamite that’s never going to bang”.
Today’s post is dedicated to fashion conscious geeks who like to complement their clothing choices with unique accessories. The products featured in this post are courtesy of the online store OhMyGeekness by Jess Firsoff.
Be warned, all of these products are ‘Shut Up and Take My Money‘ material. Enjoy!
If anyone is feeling generous, I could do with a set of either the Pokéball, Han Solo in Carbonite, Flux Capacitor or the Xbox 360 cufflinks. Heck, I would be happy with all of them.
Seriously though, would you buy these products if you were able to find them locally? Let us know in the comments below.
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017
- How Xbox One X Compares to Xbox consoles from 2001 through to 2016 - 30 November, 2017
- Microsoft’s Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Unboxing (South Africa) - 30 November, 2017
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017