Contrary to past stereotypes, modern geeks do not hibernate in their parents basement, they are not all overweight, and they have moved on from the days of looking like Napoleon Dynamite, thus “the only kind of dynamite that’s never going to bang”.
Today’s post is dedicated to fashion conscious geeks who like to complement their clothing choices with unique accessories. The products featured in this post are courtesy of the online store OhMyGeekness by Jess Firsoff.
Be warned, all of these products are ‘Shut Up and Take My Money‘ material. Enjoy!
If anyone is feeling generous, I could do with a set of either the Pokéball, Han Solo in Carbonite, Flux Capacitor or the Xbox 360 cufflinks. Heck, I would be happy with all of them.
Seriously though, would you buy these products if you were able to find them locally? Let us know in the comments below.
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019