Contrary to past stereotypes, modern geeks do not hibernate in their parents basement, they are not all overweight, and they have moved on from the days of looking like Napoleon Dynamite, thus “the only kind of dynamite that’s never going to bang”.
Today’s post is dedicated to fashion conscious geeks who like to complement their clothing choices with unique accessories. The products featured in this post are courtesy of the online store OhMyGeekness by Jess Firsoff.
Be warned, all of these products are ‘Shut Up and Take My Money‘ material. Enjoy!
If anyone is feeling generous, I could do with a set of either the Pokéball, Han Solo in Carbonite, Flux Capacitor or the Xbox 360 cufflinks. Heck, I would be happy with all of them.
Seriously though, would you buy these products if you were able to find them locally? Let us know in the comments below.
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018