Contrary to past stereotypes, modern geeks do not hibernate in their parents basement, they are not all overweight, and they have moved on from the days of looking like Napoleon Dynamite, thus “the only kind of dynamite that’s never going to bang”.
Today’s post is dedicated to fashion conscious geeks who like to complement their clothing choices with unique accessories. The products featured in this post are courtesy of the online store OhMyGeekness by Jess Firsoff.
Be warned, all of these products are ‘Shut Up and Take My Money‘ material. Enjoy!
If anyone is feeling generous, I could do with a set of either the Pokéball, Han Solo in Carbonite, Flux Capacitor or the Xbox 360 cufflinks. Heck, I would be happy with all of them.
Seriously though, would you buy these products if you were able to find them locally? Let us know in the comments below.
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018