Contrary to past stereotypes, modern geeks do not hibernate in their parents basement, they are not all overweight, and they have moved on from the days of looking like Napoleon Dynamite, thus “the only kind of dynamite that’s never going to bang”.
Today’s post is dedicated to fashion conscious geeks who like to complement their clothing choices with unique accessories. The products featured in this post are courtesy of the online store OhMyGeekness by Jess Firsoff.
Be warned, all of these products are ‘Shut Up and Take My Money‘ material. Enjoy!
If anyone is feeling generous, I could do with a set of either the Pokéball, Han Solo in Carbonite, Flux Capacitor or the Xbox 360 cufflinks. Heck, I would be happy with all of them.
Seriously though, would you buy these products if you were able to find them locally? Let us know in the comments below.
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019
- Five Mortal Kombat Characters who need to komeback for MK11 - 28 March, 2019
- Epson EcoTank L7160 – Personal photo printing powerhouse - 20 March, 2019
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019