The Walt Disney Company’s acquisition of LucasFilm Limited in October of last year for $4.05 Billion has continued to send fans of the galaxy from far, far away into a right Rebel panic.
With rumours of Disney planning to give new life to the beloved Star Wars franchise through new spin-off movies and continuous sequels, some fans may have cause for concern.
The latest theme park trailer for Disneyland (embedded below) does not appear to dissuade any of those fears. In fact, it might exacerbate them instead.
In my humble opinion, I think that Disney acquiring LucasFilm is fantastic. Disney have the marketing power and deep coffers to breathe new life into a vast and rich universe that has been sorely neglected and misused for almost a decade.
If Disney can do to Star Wars what they have done with Pirates of the Caribbean, then I personally look forward to what Mickey’s gang will do with the Star Wars franchise. Bring on Star Wars Episode VII!
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018