A little under two years ago I had the idea of starting a new blog that would focus on my interests in video games, technology and geekery; a spin-off, if you will, of my personal blog. The result, I can happily say, is the website you see before you today: Vamers.
With your continued support I have had the pleasure of watching Vamers popularity rise with each new Facebook fan, Twitter follower and page visit to the site. As a result my little hobby has grown into a burgeoning global entity, one that I happily give most of my personal time to.
I am very proud to announce that Vamers now has over 1000 Facebook fans. This milestone was reached just after midnight on Sunday 17th February 2013 and I could not be more ecstatic.
Developing a new brand in a personal capacity is no easy feat, but when people begin to show interest and support, even if only through something as simple as a Facebook like, it gives myself and the rest of the Vamers staff renewed purpose to ‘keep calm and carry on’.
Watching Vamers evolve from merely a past-time to a legitimate website has been awe-inspiring. To my divine God, along with family, friends and all of our readers, followers, commenters, winners and fans of www.vamers.com, I would like to offer my utmost and sincerest thanks for all of your continued support.
Without you, our loyal fan-base, Vamers would cease to exist. You keep us going. You are the reason why we do what we do. Thank you.
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018