Rubybox is a new and fresh South Africa based online store that deals exclusively with skin and beauty products for women.
One of the most attractive aspects of this new website is that, for as little as R100 a month, the good people at Rubybox will send subscribers a monthly care package containing samples of carefully selected ‘editors choice’ beauty products.
What sets Rubybox apart from the rest of the crowd, however, is that they exploded on the scene with an obscenely humorous advertisement that showcases their unique ‘sampling’ service .
Created for Rubybox by the talented people over at Morrisjones Advertising, the brilliant advertisement is uniquely South African and focusses on why sampling products in the privacy of your own home may be better than visiting a store.
- Anthem editions detailed – which version is best for you? - 21 January, 2019
- Confirmed Cross-Play Games for Xbox, PlayStation & Nintendo - 18 January, 2019
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018