Rubybox is a new and fresh South Africa based online store that deals exclusively with skin and beauty products for women.
One of the most attractive aspects of this new website is that, for as little as R100 a month, the good people at Rubybox will send subscribers a monthly care package containing samples of carefully selected ‘editors choice’ beauty products.
What sets Rubybox apart from the rest of the crowd, however, is that they exploded on the scene with an obscenely humorous advertisement that showcases their unique ‘sampling’ service .
Created for Rubybox by the talented people over at Morrisjones Advertising, the brilliant advertisement is uniquely South African and focusses on why sampling products in the privacy of your own home may be better than visiting a store.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019