Rubybox is a new and fresh South Africa based online store that deals exclusively with skin and beauty products for women.
One of the most attractive aspects of this new website is that, for as little as R100 a month, the good people at Rubybox will send subscribers a monthly care package containing samples of carefully selected ‘editors choice’ beauty products.
What sets Rubybox apart from the rest of the crowd, however, is that they exploded on the scene with an obscenely humorous advertisement that showcases their unique ‘sampling’ service .
Created for Rubybox by the talented people over at Morrisjones Advertising, the brilliant advertisement is uniquely South African and focusses on why sampling products in the privacy of your own home may be better than visiting a store.
- Nintendo confirms Animated Super Mario Bros. Movie is in the works - 15 February, 2018
- Black Panther Post-Credits scenes? Yes, there are two of them. - 15 February, 2018
- First Incredibles 2 trailer showcases how parents are the real superheroes - 15 February, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Watch us Live and win a copy of PUBG for Xbox One - 13 February, 2018
- Get Far Cry 4 for Free with 1 year of PlayStation Plus (only new sign-ups) - 1 February, 2018
- TV Series Floor Plans give insight into the lives of your favourite characters - 1 February, 2018
- South African Esports Store launches with DXRacer - 30 January, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta: finding treasure, getting drunk & being jolly - 29 January, 2018
- Stay dry to stay alive in The Rain; a new post-apocalyptic series from Netflix - 29 January, 2018
- Charmed Reboot in the works at CW; mixed emotions ensue - 29 January, 2018