As if the brilliance of the LEGO Halo Ringworld was not enough, a man by the name of Benny Caulkin has lovingly crafted Master Chief’s Spartan armour, in all of its glorious detail, entirely out of LEGO. Yes, that is right, LEGO Master Chief Armour!
The best part about Caulkin’s creation is that it can actually be worn. Yes, you read that correctly, you can wear it.
What we have here is a fully functional and wearable replica of Master Chief’s Spartan armour made entirely out of LEGO bricks. It gives a whole new meaning to ‘do it yourself’ costume creation that actually looks good.
With all of the great LEGO creations that have been inspired by the Halo franchise, I think it is high time that Microsoft partner with the Danish plastic brick company for some officially licensed LEGO Halo goodness.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018