As if the brilliance of the LEGO Halo Ringworld was not enough, a man by the name of Benny Caulkin has lovingly crafted Master Chief’s Spartan armour, in all of its glorious detail, entirely out of LEGO. Yes, that is right, LEGO Master Chief Armour!
The best part about Caulkin’s creation is that it can actually be worn. Yes, you read that correctly, you can wear it.
What we have here is a fully functional and wearable replica of Master Chief’s Spartan armour made entirely out of LEGO bricks. It gives a whole new meaning to ‘do it yourself’ costume creation that actually looks good.
With all of the great LEGO creations that have been inspired by the Halo franchise, I think it is high time that Microsoft partner with the Danish plastic brick company for some officially licensed LEGO Halo goodness.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019